Some of you have asked how to fill out a voucher so here are some helpful hints:
· It is a TIME CARD…therefore it is imperative that you fill out the DATE, TIME IN and TIME OUT. The Time-In will be your call time unless you are late, then you put the actual time you got there.
· We also need to know the meal time. That’s important because you are off the clock and we don’t bill the client for meal time.
· Print your name in the top right-hand corner and sign at the bottom right. We need to know who turned theirs in.
· The client’s name goes in the upper left. We need to know which job this voucher is for.
· We will get the Billing Address so if the client doesn’t fill that in, no worries.
· Turn in a copy to us within 24 hours of the booking, please. Dropping it off in the office or drop box out front is great. Faxing or emailing works, too. (Fax – 404-603-9456-no cover necessary.)
Thanks for you help with this. Vouchers are very helpful in streamlining the billing process and that’s a win-win for us