see the link above for the flyer, but here’s the info:
BUILD, CRAFT and ADJUST YOUR PERFORMANCE for the CAMERA
On Camera Intensive Class
Saturday, January 21st, 2012
1:30 PM to 5:30 PM Ages: 13+
Location: AGI Entertainment
147 Powers Ferry Road Marietta, Georgia 30067
AGI ENTERTAINMENT is proud to present JOHN D’AQUINO, popular actor (Shake It Up, Seinfeld, CSI, Cory in the House, Hannah Montana IMDB), Disney television consultant and Los Angeles based acting coach. John will share his knowledge and help you hone your ability to deliver commanding and believable performances for the camera. All workshop audition scenes will be videotaped and available for you to view on our website (free with website registration).
Learn what television and movie actors know that you don’t! Acting in the theatre and acting for television and film can be very different. In this class, students will learn those differences and gain the tools they’ll need to begin or improve their auditioning and performing skills for the camera. The camera is a lie detector and sees when we are faking it instead of feeling it. And, whether our character is living in a broad, zany Disney-type comedy or on some subtle brushed, edgy, independent film, the camera demands truth in order for the audience to believe our circumstances. Of course, truth can be painted brightly (Disney and Nickelodeon) or delicately (one hour drama or film) depending on the genre for what we are auditioning, but the theory is the same. Our job is to trust that what we feel is enough!
John has spent years creating tangible tools for the actor’s tool belt. Student will learn about the magic rectangle and how it’s every actor best friend. They’ll learn how to make every scene or audition more dynamic from before the audition begins. Students will learn about A, B, C Comedic Climbs, List Building and captivating and finally, the button before the dynamic exit.
YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE AND SPACE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL THE WORKSHOP IS PAID IN FULL – To register and pay for this workshop, go to https://secure.johndaquino.net/
1. Click the “Click Here to Register” button
2. USING THE PARENT’S NAME -Create a username, password and enter email address then click “Create Account” once the information is filled in.
3. Once at the “Welcome Page” – Click on “Start Here” to enter your account information. IF YOU ARE AN ADULT REGISTERING FOR A CHILD– CLICK “Has Children as Students”
4. Fill in the “Parent or Guardian” Section – This is used for billing, mailing, etc. IF ALL INFO IS THE SAME AS THE REGISTRANT, SIMPLY PICK THE RELATIONSHIP (Father, Mother, etc.) AND CLICK THE “COPY FROM ACCOUNT ENTRY” button.
5. Click the “STUDENT” button and fill in all information. PLEASE UPLOAD AT LEAST ONE PHOTO! YOU MUST HAVE A PHOTO UPLOADED BEFORE THE WORKSHOP.
6. Click on the “Purchase” button to get to the shopping page. CLICK ON THE “WORKSHOP” TAB – THEN CLICK THE + button next to the “ATLANTA TEEN WORKSHOP”
7. Choose the Private Skype Career Consultation $125 if desired and add to shopping cart.
8. Click on the “Checkout” button and enter your credit card information to complete the payment.